Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 4, 2013

:((

I fall in love with a man on... TV. I don't know his exact name but I admire him very much. I watch his program on TV every Monday night and I feel that I can die to see him in person. I like the way he works with dangerous animals in whole the world and I think he's very strong and brave. I'm impressed with his knowledge and  bravery as well as his love with wild animals. I hate snakes but the way he plays with them really amazing. I really really really want to see him. It's fucking funny because I have that kind of feeling with him. I tried to look for his information on TV many times but I failed. I'm still seeking him everywhere now. I really want to know about him. What's his name? What's his nationality? What's his real job? What's his other programs on TV? etc. Damn it! I love him very very very much :(.

And here he goes, my hero :). I found you :).



His name is Donald Schultz, the same age with me :)) (28/8/1977), a South African herpetologist who travels around the world getting samples from dangerous species.

1 nhận xét:

  1. I fall in love with a woman on internet. And i feel that she loves me... hi hi

    Trả lờiXóa